Airstreamclub.org Learning Resources
Note: This information is generally for Webmasters and requires a webmaster login to the new airstreamclub.org site.
- The BEST way to get help is an email to email@example.com. We strongly recommend you do NOT send an email to an individual on the ITC (or past ECC). Send your requests and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org – this enters them into a centralized tracking system and ensures your request will not get lost in email!
Logging into the new airstreamclub.org website – THIS HAS CHANGED
To edit/create Events (rallies, lunches, etc):* Log into https://airstreamclub.org/user/login* Your username is the email address on file for you with The Airstream Club Headquarters. To get you started, your password is “change.me”. When you first login, please change it to something else.
For assistance:* To get started, please visit the resources page at https://itc.airstreamclub.net. This will be the main place for you for technical assistance .* In addition, if you have questions, please submit them by email to itc@airstreamclub .net and someone will reach out to you.
When adding media it’s important that the name of the file include something that identifies it as attached to a specific club (i.e. club abbreviation or number), so your files can be found easily. When viewing the media library you will see the entire media library and will need to filter for your club to see ONLY your files.
How Local Club / Unit Events Are Published in the Blue Beret
Events published on airstreamclub.org will automatically be pulled from the website for inclusion in the Blue Beret 6 WEEKS before publication. If your events are not published on airstreamclub.org by that the deadline, they will not be published in the Blue Beret.
If you need to make a change after that date, you can email email@example.com, but there is no guarantee that the change can be made in the Blue Beret.
Entering and Editing “Events” on the new site
Note: Events are what the new site calls rallies, caravans, lunches, etc. The events go into a shared calendar that allows sorting by Unit/Local Club, Region, Caravan, etc. This replaces the old Google Calendar capability some Clubs previously used.
How to enter and edit events to the Airstream Club International (ACI) Microsites
- Managing Events on the ACI Microsite v.1.8.3 – Roy Beavers
- Adding Content to the Microsite on ACI Micrositesite v1.0 – Lawrence Northway
- Adding PDF Resource Documents to the Microsite v1.0 – Lawrence Northway
- Adding Adlets to the ACI Microsite v1.0 – Linda Maddox
- Adding Images to the ACI Microsite May 11 – Linda Maddox
Note: You should already have your login information, but if not, contact the ITC at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are taking over for a previous webmaster, contact your Club President and have them submit the change to email@example.com or by submitting a new officer reporting form to HQ.
NOTE: At the INITIAL EVENT CREATION If the LOCATION is not completed (address, city, state, zip and country), the system creates latitude and longitude coordinates from its own imagination. If the location is entered later the latitude and longitude do_not_automatically correct to the appropriate location. The ITC recommends that, when an event is entered, the city, state, zip code and country should be entered at the same time.
- How to add the Airstreamclub.org calendar of your events onto your WordPress site